Model: BIOS AW8-MAX
Operating System: Not Applicable (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
1. Fixed the issue that the system may not be able to boot up from SiliconImage RAID controller when Intel RAID BIOS is enabled.
2. Memory frequency will be shown correctly when N/B Strap CPU as is set to "By CPU"
3. Pentium Extreme edition CPU now works as intended when HT is set disabled.
4. Enhanced DRAM compatibility.
5. Add new item "On chip SATA RAID BIOS" enable/disable" function.
6. BIOS compiled date: 09/13/2005