Model: BIOS AG8
Operating System: Not Applicable (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
1. Updated CPU micro code.
2. Fixed an issue where where the CPU clock would display 0000MHz after clearing the CMOS and BIOS setting but not selecting "Load Optimized Defaults".
3. Shows DRAM type when full screen logo is disabled.
4. Adjusted CPU fan speed lower limit to 300RPM.
5. Removed DDR600 item.
6. Added adjustable MAX and MIN multiplier item for certain retail INTEL CPUs.
7. Fixed an auto wake up issue which affected systems resuming from standby mode.
8. BIOS compile date: 09/22/2004