Model: BIOS AW9D-MAX
Operating System: Not Applicable (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
1. EIST and C1E Enable/ Disable function now work as intended.
2. Fixed an issue where the system sometimes hangs on POST code 2A.
3. Fixed an issue where the system may not boot when installing memory on DIMM3.
4. Enhanced overclocking ability with certain CPUs.
5. Fixed the issue that the system hangs during Vista installation, when using a Kentsfield CPU.
6. Enhanced compatibility with certain memories.
7. Support E6850 and E6750.
8. Support 1333 Strap.
9. Support DDR2-400
10. BIOS compiled date: 04/18/2007