Model: BIOS AA8-3rd Eye
Operating System: Not Applicable (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
1. Fixed the issue that system may hang when pressing ALT-F2 at full screen logo screen.
2. Fixed minor wording issue when CPU with 2M L2 cache is installed.
3. Change the adjustable FSB range to 500MHz.
4. Added new item "Execute Disable Bit" and set the default to "Disable".
5. Added EIST control item.
6. Add "C1E Function" control item.
7. Fixed the issue that system may hang when SATA port 4 in used.
8. BIOS compiled date: 03/23/2005