Model: BIOS KD7-B
Operating System: Not Applicable (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
1. Follow AMD's recommendation that CPU Disconnect Function should be implemented to make CPU slow down in idle state, and the default value sets up to Enable.
2. Follow AMD's recommendation to revise the trigger timing of LM90 for Palomino CPU(model 6).
3. Update Silicon Image Serial ATA RAID BIOS to 4.2.12.
4. Fix the LSI 22320-R problem that the SCSI Card Option ROM can not be used.
5. Support Barton 2600plus(333 FSB) and Thorton2000plus(266 FSB)/2200plus(266 FSB)/2400plus(266 FSB)/2600plus(333 FSB).
6. Revises some CPU frequency(1466,1666,1916,2166)to be AMD officially suggested figures.(1467,1667,1917,2167).
7. BIOS compile date 4/02/2003.