Model: BIOS KD7-RAID
Operating System: Not Applicable (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
1. Change CPU Disconnect Function default setting.
2. Add AMD Duron 1400(133)/1600(133)/1800(133) support.
3. Fix the issue that the system occasionally hangs at post code 26 if the system is using 133/166 FSB CPU and the power was turned off during boot up procedure when the post code is AE.
4. Change the BIOS of HPT 372 to version 2.34 for 48-bit LBA support (HDD size larger then 137GB). The RAID function is for KD7-RAID only. This BIOS version is also for non-RAID boards and HPT BIOS will be automatically disabled while RAID controller chip is not detected.
5. BIOS compile date: 08/28/2003.